Lauritz Hansen, aka @LZHN.DK, is a Danish Graphic Illustration Artist & Designer.n
"Visualizing is how I surf through this visual realm. MY STYLE IS NO STYLE!
Adapting style and execution method for the current is how I want to create unique, fresh and vibrant graphics. Intention is as vital as quality, originality and aesthetics. Inspiration is in front of you – be Mindful"
- Lauritz Hansen
Lauritz's love for drawing has shined through him for as long as he can remember. He has played around with many different styles of drawing, which has made him versatile, understanding and able to adapt and stretch execution methods by choice, while still retaining high precision and quality.
Currently located in ... Copenhagen, Denmark.
FIELDS OF ExPERTISE
• Illustration, Character Design, Good Vibes, Aesthetics.
• Adapting style and visual execution method
• Creating strong visual appealing illustrations
• Clearly communicating a core message through visuals
• Executing analog and digital visuals, big and small
• Creating Wall Murals (Visual Decoration on Walls and in Cafés, Restaurants etc.)
• Crafting letters, lettering and logos
2018 – Present ( Independent Freelancer )
LZHN.DK – Freelance Graphic Illustration Artist & Designer
Creative; Illustrator, Art Director, Graphic Designer, Wall Muralist
2013 – 2016 ( Certified Graphic Designer )
DMJX (The Danish School of Media and Journalism)
Profession BA in Visual Communication; Graphic Design
Past – 2017
Visual Freelance work
2011 – 2012
Surfing Snow in France
• The Danmarks National Museum • Oreo • Tivoli • H.C Andersen Museet •
• Coop.dk • Flying Tiger • Synoptik • Ration • Blanc 1664 •
Publications / Wins
CCA (Creative Circle Award '19) – 1664 Blanc | CFW AW19
Shortlisted in Design & Digital Design – Poster Design category
CCA (Creative Circle Award '19) – Coop.dk "Curling Kassen"
Shortlisted in Advertising & Digital Advertising – Direct / Activation category
Luerzers Archive (issue 2) – Botaniq “Vegetarian Butcher”
Collaboration w/ Karl Alexander Veng (Art Director)
DMJX magazine (issue 1) – "Play With Oreo" Article
Young DMJX talent wins the Oreo “Play With Oreo” character design contest
Oreo – “Play With Oreo"
Winning the Danish “Play With Oreo" character design contest
YCCA '14 (Young Creative Circle Award)
Shortlisted in design category
CONTACT / info
+45 31 10 21 55 – feel free.
Current Location: Copenhagen Denmark